(Amended 14/05/20) In view of the Government’s advice to everyone in the UK to stop non-essential contact with other people, avoid social venues and avoid all unnecessary travel, Walton Village Hall (Wetherby) will be closed from Wednesday 18th March 2020 until Wednesday 1st July 2020 inclusive in the first instance. We will closely monitor the situation and take account of Government advice and will update the site as and when there are any changes.
We are still available should you wish to book an event or make an enquiry, by using the contact form here.
There are two main rates for booking the hall, hourly and day rates.
Hourly – £20 per hour
Weekday day £100
Weekend day £150
Full Weekend – £250
Walton village offers a lovely space and extremely competitive rates for regular hires.
Regular hirers may receive the following benefits:
- Reduced rates
- Easy access
- Priority booking (provided a list of dates is given at start of year)
- No cancellation fees (if 7 days’ notice is given)
In return, we expect regular hirers to contribute to the smooth running of the hall. As a regular hirer and ‘friend’ of the hall, you are expected to help by:
- Arriving in good time to ensure that the facilities have been left in a suitable condition for your class/event
- Letting us know when they haven’t – remembering that this facility is run by enthusiastic volunteers rather than a commercial organisation – and sorting any problems out
- Being prepared to tidy away items left out of place
- Making sure that the hall is left ready for the next hirer
All of these things help Walton Village Hall keep our costs down. The provision of this hall is only possible due to the commitment of individuals who give freely of their time, skills, knowledge and experience.
If you would like to join our list of regular hirers, use the contact form and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.