Amended (05/09/21) Hall capacity limits and regulations on social contact have been removed, so bookings for larger events such as parties and weddings will be accepted. The committee does however expect hirers to take precautions appropriate to their event. Hand sanitiser will continue to be provided, and you are encouraged to keep doors open to aid ventilation.
There are two main rates for booking the hall, hourly and day rates.
Hourly – £20 per hour
Weekday day £100
Weekend day £150
Full Weekend – £250
Walton village offers a lovely space and extremely competitive rates for regular hires.
Weddings and large family events
Walton Village Hall is ideally set up as a perfect venue for Wedding Parties and celebrating memorable family events. The hall grounds are adjacent to a lovely playground with sufficient space for a large marquee or tent. The hall has external power and has been the venue for a number of large successful outside activities.
We are able to offer the exclusive hire of the hall and adjoining land for wedding type celebrations. If you are interested in this option, then we have a bespoke hire package that covers weekends and multiple day hire. For further details – please contact us directly via our contact form here and one of our committee members will call you to discuss the options available.
Regular hirers may receive the following benefits:
- Reduced rates
- Easy access
- Priority booking (provided a list of dates is given at start of year)
- No cancellation fees (if 7 days’ notice is given)
In return, we expect regular hirers to contribute to the smooth running of the hall. As a regular hirer and ‘friend’ of the hall, you are expected to help by:
- Arriving in good time to ensure that the facilities have been left in a suitable condition for your class/event
- Letting us know when they haven’t – remembering that this facility is run by enthusiastic volunteers rather than a commercial organisation – and sorting any problems out
- Being prepared to tidy away items left out of place
- Making sure that the hall is left ready for the next hirer
All of these things help Walton Village Hall keep our costs down. The provision of this hall is only possible due to the commitment of individuals who give freely of their time, skills, knowledge and experience.
If you would like to join our list of regular hirers, use the contact form and we will get back to you at our earliest convenience.