Walton Village Hall does not hold a licence for the sale of alcohol.

If you wish to sell alcohol at your event you will then need to apply to Leeds City Council for a Temporary Events Notice (TEN), giving a minimum of ten working days advance notice.
This can be done here.


Walton Village Hall holds a Music Licence has been granted for playing and performing music at or from the Premises, subject to The Music Licence Terms & Conditions.


Walton Village Hall does not hold a television licence.

This means that you may not download or watch BBC programmes on demand – including catch up TV – on BBC iPlayer. This applies to all devices, including a smart TV, desktop computer or laptop, mobile phone, tablet, digital box or games console on our premises. This applies even if you access BBC iPlayer through another provider.